You're Invited to a PILOT PROGRAM for a fun new Food Gardening learning event.
Ooooby-versity is an initiative that is being piloted for the first time here in Huddersfield.
The idea is for informal learning and discussion groups to be held in living rooms and back yards.
Ideal group size is approximately 15 people to ensure effective learning and easy group dynamics. The aim is to have atleast 5 confident to expert food gardeners per group.
The program aims to cater for beginners through to experts and is to be held on a weekly basis.
By coming along to Ooooby-versity, you can;
- learn food growing basics,
- discuss tips and techniques,
- expand your gardening skills and knowledge,
- meet other food gardeners in your local area,
- swap seeds, seedlings, surplus produce and more,
- enjoy a cuppa, cookies and chat with your new friends.
The standard cost is £3 per session or less if you pre-pay for multiple sessions.
HOWEVER THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR THIS PILOT PROGRAM.
Just bring along something from your garden to swap and share.
If you don't have a garden, don't worry, just turn up and let us know what you think.