Sample Title (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bokashi Bucket & Worms

Hi, does anyone have a Bokashi bucket they are not using and want to sell? Also, any tips on where to get worms from on Waiheke to start a…

Started by Erica Wells

5 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Hester

Blank Slate Garden

So we just moved from Rangiora to Cust and have to start from scratch...and i mean scratch...the yard is well a yard...lots of grass (we ar…

Started by Dana Lintott

0 Jun 26, 2011

Floppy Tomato plant!!

Hello! I was just wondering whether anybody has any advice? Yesterday i bought my first tomato plant.  However, I bought it from a supermar…

Started by sian manfredi

0 Jun 13, 2011

Mystery South American Vegetable...Dragon eggs

Hi all I bought a wee bag of these at the Lyttelton Markets last weekend. They are pink or yellow, or a blotchy combination of the two, abo…

Started by Serra Kilduff

5 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Virgil Evetts

Gigantic rhubarb stalks and leaves

Hello there I am after some information or advice on the state of my rhubarb. The stalks are about 60mm x 20mm thick and only get a slight…

Started by Michael Joy

0 May 31, 2011

Home - The Movie, the message

Check out this movie and then see how affects you, interested on other peoples thoughts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU   We are…

Started by Richard Morgan

0 Mar 4, 2011

Project Freestore - redistributes surplus vege and fruit

Project Freestore 398 Great North rd is set up to redistribute surplus food items and produce free of charge and will operate for a month -…

Started by Sue Berman

0 Feb 17, 2011

Fire Blight

My pear tree looks depressing...black splotches all over just about evry leaf. Have just sprayed with copper....any idea if it will survive?

Started by Linda Hill

0 Dec 21, 2010

Progressive councils?

Hi everybody. Me & my girlfriend are planning to buy some land somwhere in NZ in the next few years and build an Earthship on it. Wonde…

Started by Nathan Rushton

0 Nov 30, 2010

Green shield beetles aka stink bugs.

What can i do to get rid of these pests. they have ruined my broadbean crop, and are moving to  my peas and tomatoes. 

Started by Rochelle chambers

0 Nov 30, 2010

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service