Trades/Swaps/Wanted kefir grains, raw milk, sourdough starters etc.....

If anybody has surplus kefir grains, sourdough starters, raw milk etc it would be good to put it up on this discussion page. Then it is all in the one place and easy to find for future reference and newbies looking : ) Cheers!!

Tags: Rawmilk, kefirgrains, kombucha, milkgrains, sodagrains, sourdough

Views: 7646

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Doreen

I have some kombucha scobys and milk kefir and would like to swap for some Sauerkraut. Email me on suzie.peek@gmail.com if you're keen and we can meet up to swap :)

Hi, I have an excess of Kombucha scoby's, Im in Nelson.

Hi there, I am after water kefir grains, milk kefir grains and a kombucha scooby please.  

I have a dehydrator and frequently dehydrate bananas and tomatoes and I also ferment my own kraut.  

I'm happy to swap any of these for the kefir grains and scooby, or I can simply pay the postage costs or pick up if anyone can offer me some.  Thanks very much.

Hi Lisa, good on your for getting your own kraut going.  Where abouts in NZ are you? 

I've just seen from your profile you are in Auckland.  There are sure to be some locals who could help you out.  I'm in Tauranga until the end of the month.  I have kombucha scoby and milk kefir grains to spare, but maybe someone closer has some to spare.  Happy Waitangi weekend, Susan. 

Hi Lisa, I'm in West Auckland, I should have some spare now or very soon for all the things you mention, and keen to try some of your kraut!  Email me joing747@gmail.com

Jo.

I am in Mt Albert Auckland and have all 3 (I need a few days to get another scooby going, but you get the idea). You can friend me and I can give you contact info if you'd like.

Hi Folks, I requested some kefir (milk and water) as well as kamboucha and caspian yoghurt earlier and despite some encouraging replies nothing eventuated for some unknown reason. I am trying to change my diet to combat obesity and diabetes as well as to delay any age related issues where possible. I have nothing to trade sadly but happy to pay for postage. I will offer any surplus on oooby when i have it. I have some experience with sourdough culture and baking so happy to pass on any knowledge i have. Regards Rob. ps I live in Waihi.

I am in Tauranga and have all of these, are you this way at all?

Hi Jane, I am stuck in waihi with no car! If possible you could post/courier it to me. I can give you the postage costs into your account if you like! Otherwise i will find a way (hitch?) Regards, Rob.

Hi Rob, I can post next week. What were you wanting again. I will let you know what the postage will be. Can you email me @ blissfulbubbles@xtra.co.nz  Thanks

Hi I'm looking for some water kefir or milk kefir grains, or sea caspian if anyone has any to spare - I'm in whangaparaoa, auckland.

Also I have a rye sourdough going if anyone wants some starter.

x

Hanna

RSS

Local Food to Your Door

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Pete Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service