Trades/Swaps/Wanted kefir grains, raw milk, sourdough starters etc.....

If anybody has surplus kefir grains, sourdough starters, raw milk etc it would be good to put it up on this discussion page. Then it is all in the one place and easy to find for future reference and newbies looking : ) Cheers!!

Views: 11365

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Amanda. I will contact you again in another 2 or 3 weeks or so if I haven't got any by then. I very much appreciate your reply.

Message for Julia Teo:

I am holding some milk kefir grains for you. Do you still want them or should I give them to someone else? Cheers, Elisabeth

Hello Elisabeth. I am in the market for some kefir also. Is this a possibility? I live in West Auckland and my email is khmmcgregor@hotmail.com. Thanks, Katie

Wow trying to figure out how to reply to you was hard work! I ended up scrolling though all the previous pages of this discussion board!! There must be an easier way?! :P

Great, email is perfect. Thank you heaps. If she does collect them, keep me in mind for next time.

K

Posting the kefir today, Katie. 

Looking for kombucha starter, can swap milk kefir or half dozen eggs. I'm west auckland. Thanks.

I am looking for some milk kefir grains. If anyone can spare some for free around Christchurch or North Canterbury.  I am in Rangiora.I can swap with  my water kefir grains or kombucha. Thank you^^

I am looking for milk kefir grains/ water kefir grains/ kombucha /raw milk/ sourdough to start.  can swap with 1 dozen free range eggs each item.

I live between Lincoln and Leeston. visit Christchurch from time to time.  Hope to hear from someone in this area. Thank you very much.

HI guys im looking for a sour dough starter if anybody has some to spare please let me know. Many thanx

Hi all. I am looking to replace my water kefir grains as they have dwindled when I neglected them over winter. can swap for seeds.

Hi Kali, I have plenty and would love some more of your Broad Bean Seed. It is a fantastic crop. Just beaning up now. Jane in Papamoa Tauranga

I have sourdough starter in central Wellington. Contact me if you want to pick up - bring a jar, I'll give it for free, and give an approximate recipe. Works with at least half wheat (or all wheat, or half other things like rye, spelt etc). Cheerio, Lillian.

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service