Trades/Swaps/Wanted kefir grains, raw milk, sourdough starters etc.....

If anybody has surplus kefir grains, sourdough starters, raw milk etc it would be good to put it up on this discussion page. Then it is all in the one place and easy to find for future reference and newbies looking : ) Cheers!!

Views: 11364

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, we've recently moved house and in the process my water kefir grains got lost.  Does anyone have extras going spare?  I'm happy to swap for kombucha scobies and either pick up or pay postage?  I'm based near Pukekohe but am happy to travel.  I also need to find a raw milk source! Thank you!

Hi Joanne,

do you still have some kefir grains available? I've been thinking about giving this a try and I'd love to give this a go. I'm in chch weekdays so could pick up.

thanks

Hello all...we are newly in Christchurch and desiring to be 'cultured' in a fermenting kind of way.  I would love to be put in touch with someone who has:

milk kefir grains to spare and some sourdough starter, if possible, too, please?

Am very happy to pay something for them as we are thin on the ground, literally, with anything to trade at present.

warm regards,

Wendy 0212339878

My friend Sue Wells has sourdough Starter in Chch. Searching for Wellswood Consulting should find her, or the Facebook group "Sourdough Supporters Society" which she set up.

Hi all

I have Kombucha scobies available for free.  I can also provide a bit of kombucha starter to get you started (although this won't be ready until next Sunday - if there is a lot of demand, I may have to space out when I give them out (due to lack of starter)) - so if you have your own starter no worries.

I am in Mt Eden, Auckland

Hi Madeleine, I would love a scoby if still available? I'm also in Mt Eden.

Thanks in advance,

Hannah

hannah.b.lawless@gmail.com

Hi folks,

I have certified organic raw milk for sale $2/litre, our farm is near Pirongia, Te Awamutu. Phone/ text Matt 0221026678

Hi everyone, I am after a kombucha scoby , can swap for seeds and pay postage, a south island donor might be cheaper for me :)

Hello,

I am in Paekakariki and am looking for a sourdough starter. It would be much appreciated!

I live in Drury Church, the people there is having raw milk surplus, but its for selling.

13 Sutton Rd. Let them know that I put this post please.

Regards.

oooh nooo!! I just dropped my jar of sour dough starter on my kitchen floor, and before i could blink my cat was licking it up :) Little sad now, id had it for 4 years from a lady who'd had it for 15 :( oh well start again. 

Anybody got some to spare?

Hi everyone. I'm looking for milk kefir grains and a kombucha scoby. If anyone has some of this to spare I would greatly appreciate. Can swap for some fermented veggies (sauerkraut) if you like or pay for postage. I'm in Raglan/Hamilton area. Cheers!! taibarreira@gmail.com

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service