Richard Grevers's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Since seeds contain stored nutrients to get the plant started, many seed raising mix…"

Richard Grevers replied Jul 2, 2014 to Growing veggies in containers

10 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Julie Smith

"laine, I have an oldcbut excellent book on seed raising. I can look up asparagus whe…"

Richard Grevers replied Dec 19, 2013 to Asparagus from seed

6 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Laine

"Yes, I replied directly by email a couple of days ago - did that not make it through…"

Richard Grevers replied May 30, 2012 to Where to buy asparagus crowns

3 May 30, 2012
Reply by Richard Grevers

"I'd agree with April/May. Another reason for small tubers can be loose soil - kumera…"

Richard Grevers replied Mar 9, 2012 to How many months does kumara need to stay in the ground before harvest?

11 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jane Maarie

"It's a high-altitude tropical crop - I don't think there's anywhere in New Zealand t…"

Richard Grevers replied Feb 6, 2012 to Coffee Plant

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Richard Grevers

"Inconclusive so far: Barrel 1 (at home) was filled, but the drain tap leaked and I h…"

Richard Grevers replied Aug 7, 2011 to Liquid Manure from noxious weeds

9 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Richard Grevers

"Can you borrow a donkey from anywhere, Kathryn? According to an organic farmer frien…"

Richard Grevers replied Jul 6, 2011 to What to plant under established fruit trees?

13 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Karen Bee

"Actually, the (broadleaf) weeds are better than grasses - tree friendlier and do mor…"

Richard Grevers replied Jul 4, 2011 to What to plant under established fruit trees?

13 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Karen Bee

"Yes, we cut the lavender back to about a third, and Min is going to try and distil s…"

Richard Grevers replied Jun 6, 2011 to Overwintering plants (berries, lavender)

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Richard Grevers

"I've been buying my planting garlic from my local farmers market - there's usually a…"

Richard Grevers replied Apr 11, 2011 to Buying garlic and shallot bulbs

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Christy Ralphs

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service