Is there an Oooby invite flier template?

I've been reading some of the info for nooobies and it mentioned the idea of inviting gardeners in my neighbourhood to join by printing out a flier. I like this idea. Is there a template on the Oooby website or anyone who has done this and has a sample of their notice they wouldn't mind sharing?

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• By the way the flyers look great. Thanks guys
  • Will do my best to help out as well. It would be nice to have more than me in the Otahuhu area.
  • Pete Russell said:
    More templates guys. Spread the word.

That's great-thanks Pete.
  • That's BEAUTIFUL Pete - so much warmer, more inviting and fun than the one I just rushed off.. :-)
  • More templates guys. Spread the word.

Letterbox drop.doc

Letterbox drop.pdf

• Here are two flyer templates, to get you started. Modify and localise as much as you want. One is in Microsoft Word format, the other an Open Office document. Let us know how you get on, and what the result is, after you plaster your neighbourhood with these.

Ooooby Flyer for posting around your neighbourhood.doc

Ooooby Flyer for posting around your neighbourhood.odt

• When Pete uploads the template I would love one so I can do a walk about in my area as well.
  • Hi Debbie
    Great poster, thanks.
    I've since worked out some text and have sent it to Pete to edit so will have a flier template soon too.
    Like your idea of a poster at the library.
  • Debbie Everson said:
    Hi there

I did an A4 poster to put up on the library noticeboard. Nothing fancy. Have uploaded the file. Haven't had time to do the flyer yet sorry.
  • Hi there

I did an A4 poster to put up on the library noticeboard. Nothing fancy. Have uploaded the file. Haven't had time to do the flyer yet sorry.

Out Of Our Own Back Yard.doc

This reply was deleted.