I've been reading some of the info for nooobies and it mentioned the idea of inviting gardeners in my neighbourhood to join by printing out a flier.
I like this idea. Is there a template on the Oooby website or anyone who has done this and has a sample of their notice they wouldn't mind sharing?

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there

I did an A4 poster to put up on the library noticeboard. Nothing fancy. Have uploaded the file. Haven't had time to do the flyer yet sorry.
Attachments:
Debbie Everson said:
Hi there

I did an A4 poster to put up on the library noticeboard. Nothing fancy. Have uploaded the file. Haven't had time to do the flyer yet sorry.
Hi Debbie
Great poster, thanks.
I've since worked out some text and have sent it to Pete to edit so will have a flier template soon too.
Like your idea of a poster at the library.
When Pete uploads the template I would love one so I can do a walk about in my area as well.
Here are two flyer templates, to get you started. Modify and localise as much as you want. One is in Microsoft Word format, the other an Open Office document. Let us know how you get on, and what the result is, after you plaster your neighbourhood with these.
Attachments:
More templates guys. Spread the word.
Attachments:
That's BEAUTIFUL Pete - so much warmer, more inviting and fun than the one I just rushed off.. :-)
Pete Russell said:
More templates guys. Spread the word.

That's great-thanks Pete.
Will do my best to help out as well. It would be nice to have more than me in the Otahuhu area.
By the way the flyers look great. Thanks guys

RSS

Local Food to Your Door

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Pete Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service