GLFM Sunday, February 7th 2010

When: Sunday 7th February
Where: Grey Lynn Community Centre
           510 Richmond Road

What can you bring to the Ooooby Stall from your back yard? What can you get your neighbor to bring from their back yard?

All home grown goodies can be dropped off at the stall between 8AM and 9AM or contact me for earlier arrangements. Please contact me to confirm what you can bring.

Can't wait to see you all there! Remember for those of you that have earned Rooobys, you can spend them on other's produce, Ooooby shirts, tools, seedlings and seeds. 

Any perishable items leftover at the end of the market are donated to the Auckland Mission, unless picked up.

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi All,

Wow! That was an amazing market. We had 14 people contribute to the stall. Thank you so much to everyone for participating and making the Ooooby stall absolutely homegrown!

This is the link to the Rooobys Spreadsheet:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkzmUd03B2pydGhhTWtQLVA4bk...

If you know anyone who grows food in their garden and has surplus let them know about the Ooooby Stall. I am seeing a lot more people using their Rooobys at the stall to get their produce for the week; it's great!

Contact me with any questions.
  • Some exciting news about the Stall this weekend!

There will be filming going on at the market this weekend by NZ Gardner Magazine for a TV show called "Let's Get Growing." Help to fill the Ooooby Stall with your homegrown goodies!
This reply was deleted.