Blackboy peach stones

I have a couple of dozen BBP stones. They grow true from seed and fruit within 3 years (apparently). PM your address if you're interested. Photos of the fruit on my page.

Aug 30 2011. No more BBP stones left but should have more in March 2012. Send me a friend request and PM your address to me if you'd like me to send you some next year :)

2013 season over, last of the BBP stones I had went to the Tokoroa Community garden:)

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Any young plants of BBP 

• Hello Helen, I will have some bbp stones soon but no seedlings, they are very easy to grow out, just leave outdoors over winter. I've sent you a friend request with my address. just send a stamped addressed envelope to me (the smallest size postage paid post office plastic envelopes) and I'll pop some in the post to you soon as they are back in season. The seedlings grown from stones that I sent to the Tokoroa community garden in 2013 have already started to blossom and ought to fruit this year. Megan
  • Hello

Just read one of your posts.

Wondering if you have any Blackboy peach stones?

Kind regards

Trent O'Brien

• I would be interested in some if you kept any this year as well please let me know.
  • would love some if you still can get them

• Amanda , Andy & Tony, will pm my address to you so that you can send me a stamped addressed envelope - the smallest ones that the post office sell and I'll post two or three bbp stones to you.
  • I would be interested please

my address is Tony Lucas

3 Weddell St Flaxmere

Hastings 4120

sincere thanks

Tony

• hello Tony, the peaches are no longer in season and I haven't kept any stones this year. Please remind me next March and I'll save some for you.
  • Hello Dena

Megan here. I'm happy to send some BBP stones to you when the fruit are back in season March 2012. Just send another message to remind me.

Meanwhile, you might wish to remove your address details to maintain your privacy - it is safer to send your address details via a private message (PM).  Invite the person you want to give your details to as a friend and you can send them a PM

• Hi

Would it be possible to have some bb peach stones too please... I will happily cover postage. 

Many thanks...Nat

This reply was deleted.