Tomato seeds to share

I have quite a few heirloom and gourmet tomato seeds-too many for my own use-that I'd like to share so that the seed can be saved and passed on.
Varieties are Costoluto Fiorentino, Speckled Roman, Principe Borghese and Evergreen.
Message me if you'd like some and we can arrange it.

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Hester, I would be interested in some tomato seeds, only a few of each though, as my garden in tiny.  I have seeds of lettuce varieties: mizuna, royal oak leaf and buttercrunch if you (or anyone else) are interested (from Kings Seeds).
    Helen.
  • Hi Hester

Seeing as you are sending me some chilli seeds, would you mind including Speckled Roman and Evergreen

Cheers Lorriane

• Hi Hester,

I'd be keen to try/swap for some of your tomato varieties. I have a few heirloom types and heaps of other seeds - Boxcar Willy, Purple Cherokee, Orange Roma, Brandywine Pink, Black from Tula etc
  • Hi Hester, Id be interested in some, specially the Evergreen and Speckled Roman. I could give you some Kamokamo seeds in exchange?
  • The varieties Id like are CF & SR and maybe some jalapeños?
    • I haven't got much seed stock to swap, just some wild spinach and kowhai- gathered from the south coast. Otherwise salad burnet, coriander or marigolds.
      Or if you like green spreads I can whizz you up a jar of chickweed pesto or imitation waiheke herb spread?
This reply was deleted.