Raw Milk in the Auckland Area

Hey guys, I am looking to get some raw milk in the auckland area? Does anyone know somewhere I can get it? Looking to make cheese with it

Thanks! 

Mark

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi I get raw milk 24/7 from Bakewell creamery on Wayby valley rd Wellsford. I understand that they deliver as far south as 1 hour from Wellsford so I would say you could get it in takapuna. The milk is fantastic for cheese and is great to use for drinking and baby food Cost $3.00 per liter at gate from dispensing unit.24/7 or $4.oo delivered

https://bakewellcreamery.com/ 

Hope this is a help

John 

• Hi, can someone confirm if the places below still provide milk? The "Homefarm" website doesnt seem to work.

Thanks

Garth

• Hi Mark,

I asked the same question not long ago and this was the reply I got :)

Anyone looking for raw milk check out these two websites, the farmers deliver bottled raw milk into several different locations right across Auckland and the north shore.
    Also into the Waikato and parts of the Bay of Plenty.
    www.livemilk.co.nz
    www.thehomefarm.co.nz
    Cheers

Emily

• Hi Mark,

I've been getting raw milk direct from a farm for quite a while. If you'd like to find out more, you can contact me most evenings on 846 3327.

cheers

Helen

• Thanks for your replies guys! sorry for taking so long to write back but have only just checked the discussion. Helen do you have an email I could get you on? It would be a lot easier for me, I don't have much time during the night to make contact sorry! I would love to get some milk from where you do

Thanks,

Mark

• Hi Mark,

you can reach me on wayneywayne@lycos.com

cheers

Helen

This reply was deleted.