Grey Lynn gardening group

Hi everyone. We're starting a gardening group in conjunction with the Grey Lynn 2030 transition town group, with the aim of bringing together like-minded people who are interested in growing and sharing their own produce. If you're interested please get in touch.

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, absolutely not, we'd be glad to have you! What kind of things are you interested in doing? If you send me through your email address I'll add you to our mailing list. Cheers, Kate.

Rebecca Milne said:
    Hi Kate,
    Do I have to live in Grey Lynn to take part? I live in Mt Wellington but there aren't any gardening groups I can find out that way?
    Cheers, Rebecca
  • Hi Kate,
    Do I have to live in Grey Lynn to take part? I live in Mt Wellington but there aren't any gardening groups I can find out that way?
    Cheers, Rebecca
  • Fantastic, I'll be there at 2ish, and there will be others there also between 2 and 4. If you've got some gardening gloves then would be great to bring those. Give me a txt on 021 833 764 if there's anything else. Look forward to catching up, cheers, Kate
  • Hi Kate
    I would definitely be interested, what time will you be there.
    Denise

Kate Davies said:
    Hi Denise, that would be great. We have access to a piece of land for use as a community garden. It still needs a bit of work to get it ready but maybe you would be interested in getting involved? It is on Wilton St just behind the Gypsy Tea Rooms. I'm going over on Sunday afternoon, if you're keen maybe we could catch up then?
  • Hi Denise, that would be great. We have access to a piece of land for use as a community garden. It still needs a bit of work to get it ready but maybe you would be interested in getting involved? It is on Wilton St just behind the Gypsy Tea Rooms. I'm going over on Sunday afternoon, if you're keen maybe we could catch up then?
  • Denise Eggers said:
    Hi I would be interested in joining, I don't have a garden as I live in an apartment. But I would love to get my hands in some soil and help other people. Denise Eggers
  • Hi I would be interested in joining, I don't have a garden as I live in an apartment. But I would love to get my hands in some soil and help other people. Denise Eggers
This reply was deleted.