Getting together in Upper Hutt

I just posted on the community noticeboard about arranging a get-together.  If something else is already in the planning, please let me know, and I'll close this discussion.  Otherwise, I am happy to arrange a get-together, and have it at my place.  Its hard to get out gardening in this rain, but we can have a laugh and cuppa inside talking about it instead!

Before I launch in boots and all, can people reply to let me know:

- is anyone keen to meet up in June?

- does weekend or weekday suit best?

...and we can go from there.

Mary

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello ladies - I've been distracted by things other than ooooby but keen to get to know/meet/collaborate with you. I'm starting to really think about production for next season - want to learn about beekeeping, get goats and a wealth of other things. Would love to hear from you.

Julie aka www.domestic-executive.com you can email me at julie@domestic-executive.com
    • Hello Julie

Meeting sounds great. Kristin and I met a couple of weeks ago, and we're keen to catch up again with others. How about after the upcoming school holidays? So, that would be sometime after Mon 19 July?

Regards, Mary
    • HI all - Mary and I have set a date for another meeting for Upper Hutt ooooby people. Wednesday 21st July, 10 am - 12 am 17 Hector Grove Trentham. Q & A about an Upper Hutt stall, planting , bees, chickens and anything else you want to talk about.

Let us know how this time suits. Regards - Kristen
    • Hi, will try to be there this time. Cheers, Natalie
  • Yep, I'm keen to meet - most days work for me, so I'm easy. Thanks for organising this! Cheers, Natalie
    • Hi Natalie

Looks like it might just be you and me!

How about we try for Wednesday 16th June - 10.30am cuppa at my place? Let me know if that suits you.
      Everyone else in this group is if of course welcome to join us. Bring gumboots and if the weather is good we can do a muddy wander round the garden.

What is the protocol for putting up contact details etc on Ooooby? Not sure - maybe call me on 526 7515 and I can let you know where I live.

Cheers
      Mary
This reply was deleted.