Workshops in Pinehaven

Autumn workshops in Pinehaven 2011

If you want to take control of your health and wellbeing by knowing what’s in the cleaners you use in your home, what you are putting on your skin when you use soaps, creams and lotions then come to my workshops in March and April to learn how to make cost effective alternatives with ingredients that are readily available.

I am holding a number of workshops in my garden in Pinehaven.  The workshops will be informative, hands on (except for soap making due to safety issues) and you get to take products home made during the workshop.

Each workshop topic is on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon from 1pm & the workshops are limited to 10 places so you get the most out of the experience.

Natural household cleaners - Saturday March 12th or Sunday March 13th

This workshop focuses on making basic cleaners for the home from ingredients in the kitchen cupboard.

Base creams Saturday March 26th or Sunday 27th March

During this workshop you will learn to make a base for facial creams and a base for body creams. Once you have mastered this process the beauty products you can make are limitless.

Herbal Salves Saturday April 2nd April or Sunday 3rd April     

Herbal Salves, Rubs & Oils – With Winter approaching this workshop focuses on using Herbs, Oils and Essential Oils to make remedies for the winter months and first aid cabinet.       

Making Soaps Saturday 9th April or Sunday 10th April

Making Soaps – This workshop is a demonstration because we will be making soap from raw ingredients which can be harmful if anything goes awry. You will have the opportunity to see different soaps made from gardeners soap to a luxury beauty bar.

Please email hedgrowhouse@xtra.co.nz for more information

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi There, the above email should be hedgerowhouse@xtra.co.nz - Caroline
This reply was deleted.