Trades/Swaps/Wanted kefir grains, raw milk, sourdough starters etc.....

If anybody has surplus kefir grains, sourdough starters, raw milk etc it would be good to put it up on this discussion page. Then it is all in the one place and easy to find for future reference and newbies looking : ) Cheers!!

Views: 11204

Replies to This Discussion

we too had a mishap with our water kefir grains getting knocked on the floor so i am looking for some too, also have raw milk source now so want to try milk kefir and hubby wants me to find a new kombucha scoby. i am in greymouth but will pay postage

Hello Kali, will put some water and milk kefir grains in the post to you.

Hello Cally

Happy new year. Do you still have milk kefir or water kefir grains?

I am having a trip from Chch to Auckland.  and stay in Hamilton this 2 days. 

if I can get some from you or on the way back, it would be wonderful.

thank you very much.

I have plenty of water kefir grains available to share :-) (I'm in Rotorua)

I'm in Pakuranga and have some water kefir... also have some milk kefir but very small grains if you are interested. Donna

Happy New Year Donna.

Have you still got any water kefir grains to spare?

I'm happy to buy them from you please.

Caroline

hello Donna

do you still have spare water kefir and milk kefir?  

I am on the road trip from Christchurch to Auckland return.  It will be nice if I can get some from you.

thank you very much.

Does anyone have spelt sourdough starter? I'm in Auckland and can pay for post. lyamini@gmail.com

I have extra sourdough starter I can swap with kombucha or something else. Let me know. lyamini@gmail.com

Happy New Year everyone.

Has anyone got water kefir grains to spare?

I'm happy to buy them from you please.

Caroline

Happy New Year everyone.

I am having a road trip from Chch to Auckland return. If someone have got spare milk kefir grains, water kefir, sourdough, kombucha... would love to pay to start.

I had milk kefir before but others are new to me.

thank you very much.

i have free kombucha scobys available. i'm in kohimarama, auckland. let me know if you are interested.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service