Trades/Swaps/Wanted kefir grains, raw milk, sourdough starters etc.....

If anybody has surplus kefir grains, sourdough starters, raw milk etc it would be good to put it up on this discussion page. Then it is all in the one place and easy to find for future reference and newbies looking : ) Cheers!!

Views: 11324

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking for some milk kefir grains if anyone in Auckland has spare. Many thanks. email gingeralenz@gmail.com

Hi there all,

I would love a milk kefir starter if anyone has some spare? I am in Christchurch,

Thanks so much!

Isis

I am looking for milk kefir grains. I am willing to pay postage if not in rotorua region. I am also interested getting a kombucha scoby or water kefir grains, mine have been dormant for a little while and aren't as productive as I would like. I do have a sourdough starter if someone wanted to trade.

Hello, Has anyone in the Tauranga/Mount area got any water kefir grains going spare?  Would be really keen to get some and will be happy to collect at a time that suits you, during the day or evening.  Can do swaps with some of my produce :-) Thanks! 

Hello! I have free kombucha scobys and starter tea available. I'm based in Mount Albert, Auckland. Please let me know if you'd like one – I have plenty to go around.

I would love a scoby and some starter.  Can you let me know when is a good time? Thanks Donna

Hi does anyone have any rye sourdough started. I am in Auckland Central. Thanks!

if you cant get any I have a wholemeal starter that has become white flour then back again = you should be able to move it over to rye.  Let me know. I'm in Pakuranga. Donna

Making rye sourdough starter is a breeze - all you need is rye flour (meal) and water - You can get the rye meal pre-packaged at New World and other supermarkets or loose from Huckleberry Grey Lynn (aka Harvest Wholefoods). You'll presumably need some rye flour anyway if you plan on making sourdough bread. I've attached my recipe sheets.

Attachments:

I do (say from later this week) - pick up from Parnell.  Let me know if you still need some.

Katikati and Environs.

I have Kombucha scoby if interested.  ph: 549 2337.

Hi, I'm looking after milk kefir grains. I can pick it up if you live in North Canterbury area or Christchurch. I have homemade Kimchi to trade if you are interested. Thanks!

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service