Saturday July 28th 2012
Saturday 4th August 2012
9am to 1pm
- Discover practical, hands-on ways to correctly prune your fruit trees for health and maximum yield.
- Learn how to organically care for your trees year around, recognize, prevent & treat disease and parasitic invasions.
- Essential, practical tips on setting up or maintaining your home orchard so you never have to buy fruit again!
- Tips on propagating your own fruit trees.
- Morning tea included.
- You will be learning in an established orchard with a variety of fruit trees both young and mature. Both orchards offer great examples to suit most home growers needs.
- Workshop limited to 12 pax on a first come, first served basis.
- July 28th workshop held at Locavore gardens, 67 Pukerimu Lane, Cambridge and 4th August workshop to be held at a local orchard TBC.
To book your place/s please call 07 823 4154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited to 12 pax so please be quick in booking if you would like join us.