Uncategorized (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cheese making

Have any of you been on the courses run by Sabine ( found on Koanga Gardens website?) I quite fancied one, but am a complete beginner!

Started by Laura

0 Apr 18, 2009

2009 lecture on Reinventing Humanity, Reinventing Community by Jim Ife

I found this lecture inspirational even though I am already aware of much of the information that it contains. IMO it is an excellent intro…

Started by Glen Kirkby

0 Apr 13, 2009

Cheap Green House - Frame made with PVC piping

Hi all I thought this was a great idea - easy to make frame and reasonably cheap in materials. I hope to make one by the end of winter - p…

Started by Daniel Martin

0 Apr 10, 2009

Tumbler compost bin

Just recently purchased a second hand Suttons tumbler compost bin and eagerly filled it and partner been busy turning it regularly but it d…

Started by Sandy Watson

4 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by C.Urchin

green vegetable bugs

any good solutions for instant death?

Started by Jan

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Glen Kirkby

Earth Hour - Think It Through

Ok... I have just seen a blog entry on this site requesting support for an inititive called Earth Hour. I understand that this is a premoti…

Started by Glen Kirkby

1 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Laura

charentais melons

can anyone tell me whether melons need manual fertisation of the flowers? do the flowers come in male and female forms? and how many melons…

Started by gabe

0 Feb 17, 2009

Barley Straw

I was extolling the virtues of Barley to James and we hit a glitch at the not having it here point and i wandered away and wonder if a sail…

Started by marcia salmond

0 Feb 2, 2009

Organic Juice Designer - job opening - in de city

We are looking for a (preferably fulltime) person who loves organic food and juice, wants to learn more, and is great dealing with people a…

Started by Daniel Batten

3 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Pete Russell

Waiheke food project news

Add news about Waiheke food projects here.

Started by James Samuel

4 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by James Samuel

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service