A good place to start if you have a technical question, is www.ning.com/help

If you don't find an answer there, or your question relates to some aspect of the Ooooby community then ask it here, and wait a while and someone will get back to you.

If you think you have an answer to someone's question, please DO jump in and help them out.

Views: 1776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there James,

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask and I'm not sure where / how to do this.

I live in Hamilton-ish and would like to know when to cover my tamarillo's that I planted last year and I need to pick someone's brains on celeriac, I have some conflicting information, so looking for a practical answer :-)

Any assistance appreciated

Regards

Glenys

Hello Glenys,

the Hamilton group that you belong to would be a good place to post your question about your tamarillos and you may also wish to join http://ooooby.ning.com/group/gardeningquestionsandadvice

Also, if you go to the groups tab and do a search for celeriac & tamarillo's, any comments containing these words will be displayed (provided they've been spelt correctly :) )

Hope that this helps.

Hi there

I would like to post an ad for a housemate . . . and imagine there would be many other 'ads' that members might wish to post . . . for things to swop or sell, items wanted, etc.

Is there a page for this - I've looked but can't see ?!

Thanks,

AC
Have a look under MORE, and the Growers market. Of course this is a food growers network, but I gues no will object to a housemate ad, but when it comes to selling your car, well...  :-)
Thanks for the swift reply, James ;)

AC
I'm wanting to send out a question to members. How do I do this.

Hi Khadisha,

Have a browse around the various GROUPS and find the one that is most relevant. Join the group and post your question there. Alternatively you could write a blog post and introduce yourself and include your question and some background to it there.

:-)

hello Vivienne,

from your profile page click on settings followed by privacy and change the visibility to only your friends or just yourself & deselect all the Latest Activity options.

Under your current settings, if I google your name, your welcome message and question on Blight appears and only ooooby members can view your page. The above settings will further restrict access to your page to only allow members that you have invited as friends to view your profile page.

If you wish to leave ooooby, you can do so from your profile page.  Hope that this addresses your concerns.

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the place to comment, but to see ads for McDonalds "Resturant" being posted in every forum is somewhat defeating the purpose of this site, and frankly I regard this as spam.

Is there anything that can be done?

Hi Tara.

Yes we had a little invasion by Mcdonaldites.  It's all been handled now with the perpetrator being suspended.

Sorry about that. 

Hello Pete, perhaps it's timely to remind everyone with permission to approve new members to be extra vigilant for inconsistencies in the profile information and if in doubt, to google applicants' name. Spammers usually join up to numerous sites which should send out alarm bells :)

Hi,

I am growing organic garlic and was wanting to sell it through the Oooby Boxes. I am in thames and not sure who to contact?

Thanks,

Pip

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service