A good place to start if you have a technical question, is www.ning.com/help

If you don't find an answer there, or your question relates to some aspect of the Ooooby community then ask it here, and wait a while and someone will get back to you.

If you think you have an answer to someone's question, please DO jump in and help them out.

Views: 1774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pip, 

I'm the person to contact.  =-)

Please email me at pania@ooooby.com   with details about your garlic (i.e. price, quantities you can sell and whether you can deliver it to us).  Cheers!

Hi there... struggling to navigate around this site a bit as still fairly new & overwhelmed I guess!  Was wondering if things such as guava jelly and stewed plums were suitable for selling at the ooooby stall..? made from the trees in our back yard of course. Also - went to the stall a few weeks back at 5.30pm but it was being packed up & would have loved to have had a chat with someone. Are the hours shorter in winter-? I work during the daytime. thanks :-)
Hi Miranda!  It's a big site, that's for sure! There's an awful lot to see -- take your time and enjoy!  We're currently working our way through the new food bill in order to find out whether or not home made wonderful goodies such as you're suggesting would be able to be sold at market.  Having said that, we currently don't have a market unfortunately.  We're working on that, though!  You'll hear about it when we're back, because we'll post the happy announcement everywhere!
How do you order the oooby boxes and how much is one.

Hi Marilyn, if you duck over to www.ooooby.org, you'll find a nice easy "Sign me up" process to order your Ooooby box in the Auckland area.

Oh darn! I see you're in Wanganui - maybe we'll get an Ooooby box there, though not this year.

Hi James Soooo disappointing, Wanganui gets nothing we miss all the Concerts and can't even get an Ooooby Box. Lol. Thanks for the tip.

Still interested in knowing the price etc. Say if I was lucky to live in Auckland, which is where I really want to be

https://www.ooooby.org/how-it-works/

That'll tell all - see you when you get to Auckland :-)

Hi

I set up a group (WIC) and would like to (belatedly) add a photo to the group profile - how do I do this?

Kathryn

Look for Edit Group in the upper right.

Then find Options and you'll see a camera icon - the rest should be obvious.

:-)

Hi James

I want to make the best of the Groups part of the Ooooby site: is there a group you could recommend which fully uses the functionality that I could look at as an example of what is possible?  All the ones I've explored thus far only seem to use discussion threads and the comments wall...

Cheers, Kathryn

Hi Kathryn - I suggest looking at the popular ones and see what they're doing.

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service