A good place to start if you have a technical question, is www.ning.com/help

If you don't find an answer there, or your question relates to some aspect of the Ooooby community then ask it here, and wait a while and someone will get back to you.

If you think you have an answer to someone's question, please DO jump in and help them out.

Views: 1785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi
Does the site support non-English/Roman characters? We've got some Chinese members in our group and it would be good to put up some translations.
Cheers. km
I can't find anything specific to Ning, but I assumed that if you had a keyboard that used non english characters it would accept them.

Go to Babel Fish Translation and use the translation tools keep it simple or it won't make sense. 

I have some spare seeds - how do I ask people if they want them?

Thanks Ruth

I would LOVE some seeds!  The ones I ordered from Eco Seeds 20 days ago, have still not arrived, I've got a new garden and am champing at the bitt to get into it :)

Hi Miriam

I have a mish-mash of various seeds. Chieftain corn, celery (elne), beans (slenderette)

ice king lettuce, progress peas, and capsicum. Send me a message and we'll get something organised.

Cheers Ruth

ooo exciting!  I'd wondered about trying corn! They all sound great.

my email address is mimtong@hotmail.com,  I live in Waimauku, Auckland :)

best regards,

Miriam

Could I grab some seeds if you still have them I am at 67A Ridgway Street Wanganui 4500

Let me know and I will send you costs and SAE

Cheers

Marilyn

By all means. I have more of the same seeds. Which would you like? No cost but if you happen to have any herb seeds or chive seeds I'd be grateful.

Cheers Ruth

Corn Lettuce peas and Capsicum 

I will can send you a garlic chives plant. It would need to be couriered.  I guess. 

Hello Ruth, you might want to post a message in your local group and join Hester's seed exchange group If you check all the discussion forum item's, there may already be some requests for some of the seeds that you have to spare and if they're not listed, you can start a new discussion with the type of seed as the heading.

Hi is there a special place that members are to exchange addresses? Or do we just put it into the discussion thread that we are communicating on?

RSS

What's Buzzing? 

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service