Queenstown

If anyone would like to share a regular weekly delivery of raw milk, please pm me, three litres available, Saturday collection.

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All taken this year, none to share
  • Two litres per week available this season, pm me for details. collection on Saturday mornings
  • One of the members of our milk group is on holiday so we will have three litres available 27 December & 3 Jan 2014. Please PM me you're interested to take this.

• Hey, sounds like the raw milk thing is buzzing!  Fantastic!  I too am interested to know the details too, I live in Alexandra and am pretty sure i could get a group together to purchase the raw milk in bulk also.

Thanks, i look forward to hearing from you.

• Hi Anna, another Anna here! I know this is an old post but just wondering if you found a supplier in Alexandra as I am living here for the next wee while and would like to buy some weekly.

• Hi Anna, our milk supply just finished for the season!  We're scoping it out to find another supplier though... meantime you can buy retro organic milk at Thrive right next  to the library :)

If we do find another supplier i will message you

• Aw thanks Anna that's really kind of you. Thanks for the tip to go to Thrive, will pop in there in the next few days :)

• hello Anna

love your profile shot, is that your daughter?

I've sent you a friend request with the raw milk contact details, all this secret squirrels about where to buy raw milk really is ridiculous but certainly don't want to jeopardise our supply!

Let me know if you'd like any milk kefir grains, mine are growing well in this warm weather and have plenty to share, thanks to Laine here on ooooby who gave me my starter batch:)

• Hello megan, I have just moved down to glenorchy and I am looking for a raw milk supplier for family consumption :)
      I came across this topic on google and looks like you have some valuable information on how to buy milk.

Would you be kind enough share with me the suppliers details ?
      Thanks heaps !
    • hello Rani, welcome to ooooby:)
      have sent you a friend request so that I can pm the contact details to you, it's delivered to Frankton every Friday afternoon in 10 Litre buckets. You can take less but the courier cost is still the same.
      any questions, you are welcome to call me. I also have milk kefir grains to trade every couple of weeks:)
      Megan
This reply was deleted.