Saturday was too wet to go out, and today I was busy, but managed 15 minutes in the garden. I managed to complete a job I should have done months ago - tying up last seasons new raspberry, loganberry and boysenberry stems. I had cut back the old stems after fruiting last year, but somehow never got round to the new stems as they came up, so they were lying all over the kids' play area at great risk of being used as whips, lasoos, reins, goodness knows what else. Anyway, now they are neatly tied up (the berries, not the kids) and I noticed some of the buds are already big with noticeable green tips! Sadly, I also noticed the chickens must have escaped at some point and all my new lettuce and pak choi seedlings are gone. That will have to be a task for next weekend now.

Views: 9


You need to be a member of Ooooby to add comments!

Join Ooooby


  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2023   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service