A good place to start if you have a technical question, is www.ning.com/help

If you don't find an answer there, or your question relates to some aspect of the Ooooby community then ask it here, and wait a while and someone will get back to you.

If you think you have an answer to someone's question, please DO jump in and help them out.

Views: 1469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some one asked to be my friend on Ooooby but when I put in there name no match was found. I'm new to the computer, how do you accept a friend?
Sorry Vivienne I am unable to help you but I have the same problem. Someone has asked to be my friend, I clicked on the email link and there is nothing there. Hopefully some kind person will help us both out.
Yvonne Symons said:
Sorry Vivienne I am unable to help you but I have the same problem. Someone has asked to be my friend, I clicked on the email link and there is nothing there. Hopefully some kind person will help us both out.
Janet, Vivienne & Yvonne. To accept a friend request, click on "friends"(1 request) at the top right hand side of your page. This ought to take you to another page with a list of the people who have invited you as a friend. Click on accept or (ignore).
Voila, you are now friends. There have been random incidents of spammers joining ooooby and their memberships have been removed. If that's the case, you'll be redirected to an ooops page. Hope this helps.
conversely, to invite someone to be your friend, click on their name or profile picture which will take you to their profile page.
Click on "add as friend" which is under their profile picture and details to the left hand side of the page.
thank you Megan, spamming is probably what the problem was in both cases. I couldn't work out why they were not showing up in the friends to be accepted list.
Hi Julia - You can just delete the one you dont want - James
Hi. I am trying to change my email address but when I do this the reply tells me that my email address is already taken. How can that be as email addresses can not be duplicated. Should I just unsubscribe and then re-subscribe? Can anyone please help? Katherine
hello Katherine, you should be able to change your email address from your profile page under settings, beside your current email address, click on change. Does this work?
liza mary seems to be spaming groups. What can be done to remove her advertizements?
Thanks for the alert Margaret. liza mary is gone.
Do you have oooby tshirts for sale? I am not finding them on this site...
Jennifer

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Pete Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service