A little background
This site was setup in mid December 2008, so you can see Ooooby is
very young, in fact (s)he is just a baby, so be gentle and know
that (s)he has a lot of growing to do, will need your support along
with lots of nurturing in order to grow up and become a fully
fledged and valuable member of our global community.
first Ooooby Store opened
on Waiheke Island (NZ) on the 10th of
January 2008 with much fanfare. More will come soon.
Things to do on Ooooby
Ooooby is about
- Connect with others in your area in order to share food,
seedlings, seeds, information and more. See the Sharing menu or
have a look at the Waiheke Sharing
- Invite some friends who are into food growing. Then you will
have more people to share things with.
- When you have some people in your local area also on Ooooby,
then you will be able to invite them to work with you on projects,
one for creating a food forest on Waiheke.
- Get some inspiration from the growing library of great videos.
And of course add your own favourite food related videos
- Share some of your favourite photos.
- Check out the helpful noooobies
tips for using this site and getting started.
- Building open source web solutions to inspire, encourage and
enable people to grow food and connect with other food
- Supporting the establishment of Ooooby Stores to "keep it real"
and compliment the online community.
- And to end here are a couple of videos of James and Pete
talking about Ooooby. Jan 8th,
You need to be a member of Ooooby to add comments!