Roll up, roll up. We have an Ooooby POP Dining event happening on the Friday the 8th of Feb.
7pm at Crave Cafe - 25 Mcdonald St, Morningside, Auckland
$45 per person
Menu and details here.
Courgette Recipes from the POP Dining Crew
1. Julienne - season with salt and pepper, toss in olive oil and sherry vinegar, leave
to marinate for 15mins. Finish with halved cherry tomatoes and basil.
2. Grate - mix a dressing of tahini, olive oil, yogurt, lemon juice and minced garlic.
Toss together with dried fruit, nuts, seeds and finish with fresh herbs and flaky salt.
3. Slice on a bias to look like crostini - Salt heavily and leave on bench or in fridge for
15mins to remove moisture and soften. Brush off salt and dry with a paper towel.
Top with anything – smear cream cheese, finely sliced spring onion, beetroot,
anchovy and some lemon juice.
4. Slice into rounds – stir fry in peanut oil with ground Sichuan, chilli, garlic and
ginger. Finish with soy, black vinegar and herbs.
5. Cut into chunks – fry some prawn paste in lard, add shallot, lemongrass, chilli,
ginger and garlic. Add cashews, corn and courgette, toss until just warm, finish with
soy, tamarind, fish sauce and herbs.
No picture for this one unfortunately. I couldn't get it to load.