GROWERS & PRODUCERS WANTED for THE ISLAND FARMERS MARKET
@ No. 7 Belgium St every Sunday 10 – 2pm
starting December 13th
BY PARTICIPATING YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM :
- member of Farmers Market New Zealand Inc
- stall fees $12 - $20 ( FREE for community groups up to 3 x per year)
- water, power & cool storage by arrangement ($5 each per day)
- eftpos for customers
- introductory workshop to help with sales pitch, presentation and hygiene
- FMNZ handbook for stallholders
- national & local marketing inc. own web page on national site
- commercial kitchen on-site
- permaculture garden setting
- kids play zone & entertainment
Most significant ingredient to be locally sourced, if not from Waiheke then as close as possible from within NZ.
You must have own food hygiene certificate if selling processed goods, which must be processed in certified kitchen.
Stallholders are encouraged to use raw sugar, natural colourings & preservatives,
free-range pork, chicken and eggs, plus GE & chemical free ingredients.
Contact Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org 3722837