GLFM Sunday, March 14th 2010

When: Sunday 14th March
Where: Grey Lynn Community Centre
           510 Richmond Road

What can you bring to the Ooooby Stall from your back yard? What can you get your neighbor to bring from their back yard?

All home grown goodies can be dropped off at the stall between 8AM and 9AM or contact me for earlier arrangements. Please contact me to confirm what you can bring.

Can't wait to see you all there! Remember for those of you that have earned Rooobys, you can spend them on other's produce, Ooooby shirts, tools, seedlings and seeds. 

The Grower's Inventory Spreadsheet is attached below. It would be greatly appreciated if you could fill one out and print with the items you bring.

Any perishable items leftover at the end of the market are donated to the Auckland Mission, unless picked up.

Grower Inventory.pdf

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fionna, Angie, and Helen, thanks for letting me know what you are going to bring; it is very helpful. Fionna, how many preserved lemons were you planning on bringing? In regards to processed foods...I have confirmed with GLFM that they would not like us to bring preserves on a regular basis. It was more like on the lines of if someone "accidentally" brings preserves then we can sell them. However, at this farmers market for the future the only way we are allowed to sell is if they have been made in a commercial kitchen and you bring a copy of the license along with your processed foods. However, as I see people have quite a bit of interest in other's preserves, an idea is that we could have them on the stall as a koha arrangement only with a sign informing that they have not been produced in a commercial kitchen. I will need to confirm if this will be allowed at this coming market. I will let you know.
  • Oh - would love some of Fiona's preserved lemons! I won't be bringing anything this weekend but have beds of Florence Fennel and leeks for later.

Have fun!
    • Helen, would you like to barter leeks and fennel later for preserved lemons?
  • Hi
    No more tomatoes from my end, will prob only have rampicante zucs.
    Are we able to bring processed foods now?
    Angie
  • Microgreens, Sorrel, Chenopodium, Preserved Lemons
This reply was deleted.