GLFM Sunday, March 7th 2010

When: Sunday 7th March
Where: Grey Lynn Community Centre
           510 Richmond Road

What can you bring to the Ooooby Stall from your back yard? What can you get your neighbor to bring from their back yard?

All home grown goodies can be dropped off at the stall between 8AM and 9AM or contact me for earlier arrangements. Please contact me to confirm what you can bring.

Can't wait to see you all there! Remember for those of you that have earned Rooobys, you can spend them on other's produce, Ooooby shirts, tools, seedlings and seeds. 

The Grower's Inventory Spreadsheet is attached below. It would be greatly appreciated if you could fill one out and print with the items you bring.

Any perishable items leftover at the end of the market are donated to the Auckland Mission, unless picked up.

Grower Inventory.pdf

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From NZ Gardener newsletter ........ Tune in to episode 9 of Get Growing with NZ Gardener on Prime TV on Sunday night. This week I challenge Devoney and Jon to take a stall at the Grey Lynn Farmers' Market to make $100 to buy all the seeds they need for their winter garden. They did a great job, and it was great fun too. I especially enjoyed meeting two young ginger beer entrepreneurs who are brewing their own pocket money. Classic stuff. They'd sold 86 bottles at $2.5o a pop by mid-morning! It was good ginger beer too, the traditional type my mum used to make, as opposed to the fancy ones you get at cafes that don't have half the ginger flavour.......... 7 PM, PRIME March 7th
This reply was deleted.