GLFM January 24th 2010

When: Sunday 24th January
Where: Grey Lynn Community Centre
           510 Richmond Road

Looking forward to the market this weekend so far we will have lots of organic lemons, organic plums and some dalmatian beans, chinese lanterns, and sweet oranges along with some new gardening tools. 

What can you bring from your back yard?

You can drop items off at the Ooooby Stall between 8:15- 9:00am or contact me for early arrangements. 

Hope to see you all there!

You need to be a member of ooooby3 to add comments!

Join ooooby3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The market went off this weekend. Thank you so much for everyone who participated and brought their special homegrown from their back yard. It was really fun to see so many people get involved and take part in providing quality produce to the local community.

We had an array of goods: plums, lemons, tromboncinos, cucumbers, Lebanese cucumbers, mesclun salads, rhubarb, silver beet, parsley, sweet basil seedlings, mountain papaya, courgettes, mini cucumbers, Chinese lanterns, Irish pink fur potatoes, beans, dalmatian beans, Vietnamese mint, mint, chard, stir fry mix, spring onions, sweet oranges, pine nut cones, radish, and a number of seedlings.

Once again, thank you so much! The next Grey Lynn Farmer’s Market will be February 7th from 9am to 1pm. Please contact me before to let me know what you plan on bringing or for early drop off.

This is the link to view how many Rooobys you each have:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkzmUd03B2pydGhfZmFsRURsZ3...
This reply was deleted.